Flea dealer in South Florida?

csr5z

Reaction score
Any of you know if there is a brick-and-mortar dealer in South Florida (St. Lucie, Martin, Palm Beach, Broward or Dade counties, or the Keys) that sells Fleas / Flukes? I inquired about this with Magic Fluke Co. earlier in the month, but have not gotten a response.

I'd like to check a flea or fluke out in person before buying. Internet searches have turned up only two stores in Florida -- one in the Tampa area, the other in Tallahassee, both several hours away -- that carry them. I'd love to be able to try a flea out without having to drive across the state to do it.

Thanks for any thoughts you might have!

The only stores I've seen that carry them are on the west coast of Florida. I finally went ahead and ordered a Flea without ever having played one. I'm very happy with it, fortunately!

But it is a drag not to be able to find any on our side of the state (I'm in Palm Beach county).

Do you have a Sam Ash near you? We found them in Sam Ash stores in Sarasota and Orlando last summer. Both stores had lots of Fleas and Flukes plus a handful of other ukes. Btw, it wouldn't hurt to take your own tuner.

Thanks for the suggestion. There's a Sam Ash in Margate, FL, which is about an hour's drive from here. Next time I'm down that way I'll stop by. The stories in PB County, where I live, don't have much of a selection, so it'll be fun to find a place that does.

Top Bottom