E-chord

ukeshale

Reaction score
maybe in the Beginners section you could sticky a thread on 'how to play the e-chord' with all the info that's needed for it - suggestions for different fingerings etc. then just lock the thread so it can't be cluttered with responses.

surely it'll help a lot of beginners and help to relieve the stress of some of the other members :D

maybe in the Beginners section you could sticky a thread on 'how to play the e-chord' with all the info that's needed for it - suggestions for different fingerings etc. then just lock the thread so it can't be cluttered with responses.

surely it'll help a lot of beginners and help to relieve the stress of some of the other members :D

sounds like a plan, I'm curious what the other think of it...

though we could do that with a lot of other topics too then, like "what Uke should I get" or "which strings" or others...

btw, I was like: oh no, Ukeshale asking how to do the damn E-chord......:eek:ld::rofl:

sounds like a plan, I'm curious what the other think of it...

though we could do that with a lot of other topics too then, like "what Uke should I get" or "which strings" or others...

btw, I was like: oh no, Ukeshale asking how to do the damn E-chord......:eek:ld::rofl:

yeah, you're right - there's a whole bunch of topics it could be done with but the E-chord is definitely right up there with the most requested ones.

haha, I knew you'd think that :D

it maybe be even nice to have a lot of other famously used chords as well just so.

and possibly a few more advancedly used chords as well.

This thread in the Beginners Section, The E- Chord - Is there an alternative? is already a sticky. Problem is how many take the time to read the stickies or for that matter do a quick search.

This thread in the Beginners Section, The E- Chord - Is there an alternative? is already a sticky. Problem is how many take the time to read the stickies or for that matter do a quick search.

for sticky threads, they should be made in bold so that its out there.

when i responded to the TAB Compilation thread, he said

"....Even though it's on top, it's not bold."

if one member feels that way, do others do too?

I thought I could figure it out, probably need assistance from seeso or Ryan . . .

just quit ukulele and start playing WoW, become some nerd... thats 1 solution...

...after like 4 links later i find wat the E chord is, wow, hektik chord... hope i never come across it

Thank you everyone!

Thank you everyone for helping me! It's funny, I asked my ukulele teacher about it, and he showed me the 2444 way, and he plays it just fine. :rolleyes: I bought Roy Sakuma's chord book and found other ways to play it too.. but when I play an E Kaholo, (F7-B7-E), just going to that E from a B7 is difficult. So, I am just going to practice it and see which way works best. I thought that maybe because I was playing a soprano, that made it difficult as well, so he suggested a Tenor.

Top Bottom