Jake coming to Texas!

Rod

Reaction score
Just wanted to give those other Texans a heads up that Jake will finally be coming to Texas! He will be in Austin 04/15/2008 at Cactus Cafe and I believe there is a show being scheduled in San Antonio on the 13th as well.

http://www.utexas.edu/txunion/ae/cactus/current.php?section=ae

Ohh and he will be in Dallas and Houston as well..

04/12/2008 Bend Studio - Houston (Nia Moves) Houston,TX USA

04/14/2008 House of Blues - Cambridge Room Dallas,TX USA

04/16/2008 House of Blues - Cambridge Room Dallas,TX USA

I will be there!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**4.15.08 UPDATE:
Here are pics and video from the Austin show..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28RHqCxAeYI

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, I'm there.

F8ck Ya! I'm there! H-Town represent! Lol. I hope i have my UU shirt by then!

Last edited:
Sounds great, I'd like to go see him too.

lol, I thought he'd never make it to Texas! I'm stoked, I'm trying to decide whether or not to get him to sign my uke...and then which one?

maybe I should just buy his cd and get him to sign that...oh wait...you can't buy them here!

lol, I thought he'd never make it to Texas! I'm stoked, I'm trying to decide whether or not to get him to sign my uke...and then which one?

maybe I should just buy his cd and get him to sign that...oh wait...you can't buy them here!

lol, go to amazon.com dude, that is what I did:p

Aloha
Acabo'oe

Here is the info on the San Antonio show....

UKULELE WIZARD JAKE SHIMABUKURO
Plays The Aloha Roses & Flowers Studio
Sunday, April 13

Showtime: 7:00pm (one show)
Tickets: $15
Aloha Roses & Flowers Studio
1242 Austin Hwy., #109 San Antonio
Ticket Reservations: 210-521-9459
www.alohasanantonio.com

Yeah, they added a 3:00. There was a huge number of people who wanted tickets, so they were able to book another show.

Hoping for a ticket to San Antonio show

I left two voice mail messages in two days at the phone number listed in the story for San Antonio and haven't rec'd a call back. I just sent a message to the email listed. I hope there are tickets (well A ticket, I only asked for one) left for tomorrow's early show. The story said the 7 pm show is sold out!!!

I've never heard Jake play, but I'm a Parrothead (Jimmy Buffett fan) and I know Jake has played some concerts with Jimmy and that he is an awesome musician. I hope that I get a call or email back about the show! I called Aloha where he will be performing, and they are not handling the ticket sales, so I'm sitting here waiting and hoping...

Party

Top Bottom