Guess what is finally here . . . . :D

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
picture.php

Finally! After preordering it over 2 months ago, she is finally here!

Haha, first impressions are just awe. I got her last night, strung her with Worth BT and she sounds wonderful. Very bright and crisp, sounds a lot like Koa in many ways.

The incredible thing is her looks. She literally looks as good as my Kanile'e and Kamaka with all these little add ons and the Acacia looks stunning.

picture.php

Videos coming soon!

That's so pretty it's nuts. Nice!

really cool, I thought about buying one too. But... then I decided that maybe I'll reserve my money for all of the Hawaiian K's instead :)

Cool. I've been without UAS for oh about a months now. Your pictures are giving me a slight twinge since I was planning on getting one of these. :D

I guess these are kind of rare right now though, so even if I wanted one I couldn't get one. Which is a good thing... :p

Cool. I've been without UAS for oh about a months now. Your pictures are giving me a slight twinge since I was planning on getting one of these. :D

I guess these are kind of rare right now though, so even if I wanted one I couldn't get one. Which is a good thing... :p

Since we are such good friends, I'll offer you a trade.

My Kala for your William King Tenor?

I'll even pay shipping for the both of us. :shaka:

Is that why I haven't seen anything new on your blog recently?

Go buy more ukes and write about them!

Congrats

I also love the sound of that instrument ... I have it for about 3 months now and it is the instrument I play most of the time. And I must say that with time it opens up and sounds better and better.
I had the frets a little adjusted by a luthier and now it is really great instrument.
I must say I prefer it with d'addario strings, I tried worths but i think they are a little too punchy for that instrument.

BTW do you have a label inside ? I have the Musikmesse show model and there is no label.

Top Bottom