Koaloha Story

hey thanks a lot..knowing the story behind the uke makes it so much more than an instrument

Glad you were able to find it, I was about to steer you towards the video. I agree with you...after I saw the Kamaka Heart Strings documentary, I appreciated my uke even more.

how do I get to it on there? I see the thing that says latest broadcast, the koaloha story, but where ever I click on there nothing happends.. Help anyone?:confused:

EDIT: I found it :p

Last edited:
Once you are logged in and enter the site just click on KoAloha Ukulele in the channels bar (about half way down). Then when on that page scroll to the bottom and there it is. Special Thanks to Spooner foe host this vid.

Does anyone know where I can watch the Heart Strings: The Story of the Kamaka Ukulele online? I really don't feel like buying the documentary from PBS.

Hey Guys!

Don't forget to submit your reviews at IMDB.com. It really helps us and gathers a testimony of people from all over the country and around the world who have been impacted by this very little but powerful ukulele film. Your support and your words are invaluable so please spread the word and write your thoughts on the IMDB review page for the film.

Here are the instructions again on how to do it:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12075&highlight=imdb

We'll be having screenings later this year mainly in Hawaii for the 7th annual MauiFEST Hawaii Hana on November 7th and Molokai Film Festivals TBA. Also, we hope to secure a screening for the DC Asian Pacific American Film Festival later this Fall.

Also, I have some exciting news to share..

Come fall I will be announcing the start of filming for a KoAloha Part II. I am in the process of doing a few test shoots on a few other projects this summer to work out the kinks but I hope to recruit and involve many talented UU/KoAloha players/fans. :) Stay tuned...

Keep watching and spreading the good message of this KoAloha film:shaka:

Last edited:
Top Bottom