I can't believe I did it!

How many bras on stage after? must have been at least 10. and some knickers as well.

wow congrats Deach! good stuff!

you know, ive roadied for many famous people (Testament, Manowar, Zandelle, Magus Beast, and more) so I think I beat Russ for the roadie job. whatchu think?

edit: as a failed harp player myself I must say, that guy was pretty good, he a member? reminds me of something Les Stroud would play along with

Last edited:
How many bras on stage after? must have been at least 10. and some knickers as well.

Just mine....right besides my puddle of pee and vomit.

edit: as a failed harp player myself I must say, that guy was pretty good, he a member? ....
Thanks!
Never met the guy. He started playing during my second song and then for the encore he asked if he could do a duet with me.

I think my uke had an orgasm, theres stuff coming out of the soundhole. I noticed it while watching your video. kinda odd.

..it never does that for me :/

Wow! That was fantastic!

And the harmonica player was pretty rad too.

Awesome job! Really enjoyed it. I hope this is only the beginning!
Your vocals have improved dramatically over the last few months, too. :D

:bowdown: You'll never forget the first time, AWESOME job bruddah deach! :shaka:

haha. good stuff bruddah! Looks like it came natural to you. I caught myself smiling watching the whole vid. makes me want to go out into town now looking for any place with an open mic. just don't forget us when you blow up and become a big deal around there! :D

Great job! Now I need to get the guts to rock an open mic myself...

That was awesome, brah!!

Top Bottom