Big Props to UU for Screening KoAloha Film - Feature Story in Pacific Citizen Paper

Gmoe

Reaction score
I know I said this a thousand times before but I'll say it again.

Thank you so much!

A very big thanks again to Ryan and the community here at Ukulele Underground for taking the risk and doing the first world premiere internet screening of an animated ukulele film. I am proud that we did it here first and I hope that we can do more and inspire other folks to create their own ukulele films to share on UU.

If you get a chance please read the story on the film that came out on this weeks Pacific Citizen. It includes a short snippet from Ryan from UU as well. :)

It's a nice piece that really highlights KoAloha and also this new burgeoning wave of filmmakers who are producing high quality content and screening their work right here on the internet.

If you didn't get a chance to see The KoAloha Ukulele Story and want to see the HD version now is your chance. Look at the bottom of the page of the Pacific Citizen story and you'll get your chance to see it. Don't forget to leave your comments. Good, bad, hopefully good. :)

Here's the link to the Pacific Citizen Story:

http://www.pacificcitizen.org/site/details/tabid/55/selectmoduleid/373/ArticleID/321/reftab/36/Default.aspx?title=Big_Screen?_Nah._The_New_Frontier_is_on_the_Computer_Screen

Awesome! Great story and job on the whole thing! I've been looking for it because i missed the premiere! Thanks for the link! I watched the whole thing and left a rating on IMDB as well! Now excuse me while I go hug my KoAloha! :D

Big props, indeed! :D Good luck with the film, guys.

Top Bottom