Holy Crud Batman!

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
96 subscribers. I am only 4 off of the magical 100!!!

Do four people want to help me reach that? :shaka:

Seriously though, thanks UU for all your support! Without you guys, I'd still be playing alone in my basement hours a day.

(Now I play in front of a camera in my basement. ;) )

hehe, finally made an account so I could help out. haha..now i'll start making vids too! thanks for the push! and you're welcome :D

101 i the hizouse!

do you know the moment you realize that you're not yet subscribed to a person you thought you were?

ugh, nvm! you're a fantastic player and you deserve way more subscribers...

do you know the moment you realize that you're not yet subscribed to a person you thought you were?

ugh, nvm! you're a fantastic player and you deserve way more subscribers...

Seriously, I thought I subbed you too, jumping. Sorry it took me so long, but I was number 97!

I'm glad you didn't say "Holy Crap Batman!" I thought I subscribed eons ago to BUT I was mistaken, I am subscriber #107. Keep up the great work! :shaka:

I'm not sure if I subscribed or not but I'll check!

Any tips on how to get more subscribers? I'm at like 25ish right now.. Slowly but surely they're coming!

I think.

96 subscribers. I am only 4 off of the magical 100!!!

Do four people want to help me reach that? :shaka:

Seriously though, thanks UU for all your support! Without you guys, I'd still be playing alone in my basement hours a day.

(Now I play in front of a camera in my basement. ;) )

111 now! Good stuff.

Any tips on how to get more subscribers?

• Make collaborations with other YouTubers. This gets you seen by other crowds who don't normally see your stuff.

• Be present on YouTube. Make comments on other people's videos and channels. Don't spam, though. If you really need to spam, do so politely and personally on their channels, NOT their videos. The point here is to make friends, not enemies.

• Post your videos as replies to other videos. Find a popular video of the same cover you did, and add your video as a reply to that one.

• Enter contests. Again, this increases your visibility, and whenever you can do that, it's a good thing.

• Never, ever say sub for sub. It's just desperate, and nobody likes that.

Wannabe90- there you go one more
Thanks a lot for subscribing man, even without watching the videos :) woohoo 31 :p

• Make collaborations with other YouTubers. This gets you seen by other crowds who don't normally see your stuff.

So Seeso, are you offering an opportunity for us to do a collaboration with you? ;)

Top Bottom