Custom Ukulele Gig Bag?

UkuleleHill

Reaction score
Can we say Custom Ukulele Gig Bag?

Just take that "pattern" and whatever material you want, make the dementions to your ukes specifications and there you go. I'll be making one of these and posting the results here soon! But in the mean time tell me what you think of this idea!

Can we say Custom Ukulele Gig Bag?

Just take that "pattern" and whatever material you want, make the dementions to your ukes specifications and there you go. I'll be making one of these and posting the results here soon! But in the mean time tell me what you think of this idea!

It's awesome. I look forward to seeing how it ends up.

Yeah I think it will turn out pretty cool. You can give it your own personality! :)

i was thinking along the same lines by using microfiber rags to help "fill out" a super concert I have to fit more secure in a tenor gigbag. nice to have blue prints. mahalo nui loa.

Looking forward to see the result!

Here is an update. Since I am a genious... I am going to go to Goodwill and get a pair of sleeping pants the with legs the size of my uke and use it as the actual bag. I will cut the leg off, flip it inside out, and sew the bottom (not the side that is hemed) I then wil cut slits in the hemed side and slide the string in it and tie it to the bottom. Same idea but alot less sewing... I'll post pics as soon as I am done with it!

Top Bottom