Katchafire

JumpingPulgas

Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to a Katchafire gig? I saw them perform last year at the Vault in Long Beach, and they were awesome. They're performing there again next month, but it's a bit far for me.

Fortunately, they have a gig at the Malibu Inn which is a lot closer, so I'm planning on being there.

I want to go to the Katchafire show by Polynesian Underground, but again it's a little too far (San Diego).

I heard Ekolu will be in SoCal in May. I can't wait :D

man! too much hw/too lil sleep/gotta work at 4am tomo all means that robby cant go. they played last night in de city an tonight they playin in the south bay... hmmm, maybe i'll jus bite the bullet?

next month, marty dread an one groove are gonna be performing up in sf too. def gonna make it to that one!

KATCHAFIRE!!!!!!! whooooo mi new zealand reggae right here - next time they at Australia im there - they got some sweet as songs... seriously is one of my favourites.

I went to see Katchafire at Malibu Inn, but when I got there, they were playing their last song...I guess I came too late:( I did see Mayhem and Toa from the American Gladiators though for what it's worth.

apparently they werent sold out. i was able to get tickets and see them on friday. brought the house down!!! they played the most awesome version of "who you with" for their last song... well, before the hana hou that is.

Agreed they are an awesome band, I saw them in Gisbourne in NZ last year and they went off playing Get Away. Great song from a great band

I went to the San Diego show. Katchafire's DOPE as always...

Only dissapointed that the venue's house system and acoustics weren't good AT ALL... surprisingly cuz that's a pretty known venue.

Top Bottom