YOU pick my new uke

FalconSpork

Reaction score
Okay seriously, I think I need to lock ebay on my computer or something, I spend way to long looking at ukuleles on there, and not buying anything! Ugh, its frustrating.

THAT BEING SAID,

I would like a new ukulele, so here's the deal you, yes YOU get to pick on my new ukulele.

Price Range:
$70-$160

Type:
Soprano or Concert. (preferably with a case included)

help me and you'll be my best friend ever. lol

Last edited:
I'd recommend anything Ohana in your price range. The sound is fabulous, esp for an import. I have the sopranino and adore it.

Okay seriously, I think I need to lock ebay on my computer or something, I spend way to long looking at ukuleles on there, and not buying anything! Ugh, its frustrating.

THAT BEING SAID,

I would like a new ukulele, so here's the deal you, yes YOU get to pick on my new ukulele.

Price Range:
$70-$160

Type:
Soprano or Concert. (preferably with a case included)

help me and you'll be my best friend ever. lol

Check your PM.

The Ohana Zebrawood soprano.

Price Range.

There are several ukes in that price range. But it begs the question, what did you pay for your first uke? That is not much of an upgrade. You would do better to spend a little more and get a Kala or Koa Pili Koko. Just my 2 cents.

There are several ukes in that price range. But it begs the question, what did you pay for your first uke? That is not much of an upgrade. You would do better to spend a little more and get a Kala or Koa Pili Koko. Just my 2 cents.
I spent 40 bucks on first uke, and that price range is all I can afford at the moment. Stupid college taking all my moneys away!

Last edited:
Friction tuners can be annoying at first, but once you get a feel for them and learn how to maintain them, you might grow to like this style of tuner.

I know I did. :)

I spent 40 bucks on first uke, and that price range is all I can afford at the moment. Stupid college taking all my moneys away!

Any solid top Ohana or Kala ukulele in your price range will be a big step up from a $40 ukulele. :)

I love you. I didn't even see that in MGM's store, I must be going blind!

EDIT: oh this has friction tuners, not the biggest fan of them.... hmm

If you don't like friction tuners (I don't either) then you're probably best served by looking into Kalas...

Here's what I found on MGM's page - it's a concert Kala solid spruce top with case...looks real nice, and you couldn't buy from a better person - and the price is in your range!

http://cgi.ebay.com/KALA-KA-SC-soli...34.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301:0|293:1|294:30

(This one expires in a couple hours but he has a bunch of them...)

That's very pretty, looks a lot like my acoustic bass. Though I'm torn between getting a soprano, which a love, or trying concert.

Also that Kiwi uke he has keeps grabbing my attention... decisions, decisions.

...free shipping...
Only inside the USA. And no discounted rate to anywhere else. Not much of a sale for those of us outside the USA!

Mike's a good guy, and has great products - I've bought several ukes from him. But if you're not in the USA, and have to pay shipping from Hawaii, you might find a better deal locally.

And it's an okay uke. Nice to look at, but the sound is only average to my ears.​

mainland mainland mainland.
it'll probably be 190 w/ shipping and w/out a case.
but those few extra dollars will go a long way with a mainland

Flea. Maybe. It's $10 over your limit. But awesome. And indestructible.

yes.. get a FLEA it will travel with you.. and is easy to keep up.. it will be one you won't want to sell.. i take mine all over with me!!! GREAT UKE! and you can find them on ebay and such..

once you are ready.. get a Koaloha.. they make you a better uke player.. and they can also make you fly! ummmm don't hold me to those statements..

Top Bottom