Plea to video makers

Quigs

Reaction score
Ok, it goes without saying that we are all obsessed with ukes! so a small plea to all you video makers- could you please make sure your headstock is in frame so we can see what uke your playing! :eek: cheers!:nana:

I'm not sure about the headstock thing, but I do like it if you tell us what kind of uke it is in the description.

I like to see what the uke is, as well. Also, I enjoy being able to see both of the players hands while they play. No offense, folks, but I don't need to see you sing, really.... It's nice if it works out, but I really prefer to see you play, as I'm still learning how.

I like to see what the uke is, as well. Also, I enjoy being able to see both of the players hands while they play. No offense, folks, but I don't need to see you sing, really.... It's nice if it works out, but I really prefer to see you play, as I'm still learning how.

X2.. unless your Julia Nunes. She has the best smile :shaka:

X2.. unless your Julia Nunes. She has the best smile :shaka:

...and the coolest nostrils, jus' wike a widdow waskowee wabbit.

0.jpg

Last edited:
I think putting it in the description is the best way. Sometimes I can't make out the brand even if the headstock is in the video frame.

Top Bottom