The three-word phrase that means the most...

Thumper

Reaction score
No, silly - it's not "I love you."

It's "out for delivery" - the best three words you can find when tracking the shipment of your next ukulele on the UPS website!

This means there's a big brown truck somewhere near my house right now, carrying my new tenor Fluke - woo hoo!

:nana: :music: :nana:​

I know exactly what you mean. I love that status. The UPS truck gives me the same feeling that Santa Clause's sleigh did back when I was a child.

However, word of advice: Checking out your window for the truck every few minutes makes a few hours feel like days. Make sure you do something to take your mind off of it.

Yes, like getting the opening area ready to receive your new baby. Make sure your tuner is ready, your opening instrument is sharp, you have a nice soft blanket to put the uke on once it's unwrapped, trash can for the shipping materials, peanuts etc. Camera to record the blessed event notepad and paper for names...did I say i've done this once or twice?
:music:

No, silly - it's not "I love you."

It's "out for delivery" - the best three words you can find when tracking the shipment of your next ukulele on the UPS website!

This means there's a big brown truck somewhere near my house right now, carrying my new tenor Fluke - woo hoo!

:nana: :music: :nana:​

Trumped only by those three even more vital words spoken by the postman:

"Here's your package"! :shaka:

Have fun wid yer Fluke.

Trumped only by those three even more vital words spoken by the postman:

"Here's your package"! :shaka:

Have fun wid yer Fluke.

I am the postman....

and I've delivered lots of packages; live bees, crickets, butterflies and baby chicks....Grandma's ashes (really!)....a four-foot length of tree trunk....a message in a bottle....a message carved into a coconut shell....car tires....you name it!

But no ukuleles. :(

:) Our Post-girl was looking happy when she brought my little uke and a bit suprised when i told her what it was... :nana:

Top Bottom