cascade ukulele

zrud123

Reaction score
i've been looking for a cascade tenor ukulele but haven't found it anywere. i tried costco but they didn't have it there. i also tried the cascade website but still got nothing plus the website wouldn't even come up on me. i even googled it. i just can't find it. plz let me asap if you ever find one. you can also pm me for my emai address. thanx. zac

152708LL.jpg

Beginners' super-concert. Wide neck and wide string-spacing (excellent for fingerstyle). All laminate mahogany. Very consistent in build. Unbeatable value at $50 bundle from Costco as pictured above. Came with D'Addario strings.

No longer available. :(

cs_IMG_0316.jpg

Had one. Loaned it to my mother (she had two other ukes). She won't give it back (works great for her hula classes at the senior center). :D

I have bought from Drew Bateman who represents the company listing the item gjsong wrote about. These are good, honest people.

Seller: musicpro22
Member has an eBay Store: Music Warehouse USA

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Tenor-Ukulel...713.m153.l1262

I followed ChiyoDad's lead and bought a Cascade. Not all Cascades are of the same quality, but the better ones are really quite good. I have two of the better Cascade tenors and a Kala KA-TE. The Kala has somewhat better tone (not surprising since it cost three times as much) but not a whole lot better. After lowering the saddle a bit, the Cascades play as well as the Kala that was setup by MGM himself. No buzzing, and intonation is excellent. The Cascades sit out in the living room and get played all the time. I love the Kala but usually don't bother to go get it out of its case.

But not all Cascades are the same, and they don't all have the correct model numbers on the labels glued inside of them. Believe me, I know.

The other side of the coin is that Kalas are great, consistent and an excellent value. MusicGuyMic MGM is a great guy and great vendor. MGM might even offer to sell a Makala made by Kala for even less.

ChiyoDad is looking for a Cascade because he has owned one and would like to own another, so he knows what he's looking for.

Glen

Top Bottom