"Let's Talk Dirty in Hawaiian" By John Prine- Had ta do it!

ukulelebadass

Reaction score
Okay, now I'm pissed at myself. That's my song. I've been playing that song for over a year and have yet to post a video. Gotta get up the nerve........

Good job on the song. (the light behind your head was a little distracting.....)

Okay, now I'm pissed at myself. That's my song. I've been playing that song for over a year and have yet to post a video. Gotta get up the nerve........

Good job on the song. (the light behind your head was a little distracting.....)

It can still be your song, and you can still make a video of it- in fact please do, by all means, show me up. Far be it from me to step on anyones toes- I'm not a song thief. Don't be pissed at yourself!

Yeah that light was annoying, I'm still getting the hang of this video recording stuff.

I pretty much took up ukulele with no other thought in mind but learning to perform that song.
You do a wonderful job--much better than me. I am improving, though. My secret: Scotch! ;)

I pretty much took up ukulele with no other thought in mind but learning to perform that song.
You do a wonderful job--much better than me. I am improving, though. My secret: Scotch! ;)

Diggity, thanks for the compliment! Any fan of John Prine is a friend of mine. You should try bourbon. I would be nowhere without ole Evan Williams!

Oh I don't want to show anyone up, just don't know why I haven't jumped into the video making pool yet.

Speaking of John Prine, a friend and I love to perform "In Spite of Ourselves". He uses tequilla and I prefer rum, (Sailor Jerry's)

Gotta love John Prine. A masterful songwriter, and one of my all-time favorites. Great job on this, man.

Top Bottom