Post Live Performance

yup great job guys! ill be looking forward to more performances like that. i think the interaction with everyone made it even better and more fun lol..... aldrinefacts.com! haha

Will it be available on YouTube or something?

Maybe Aaron can cut up something with the footage they have. I know they didn't video the whole thing though, so the songs towards the end are not going to be available.

We'll try to do it again. It was a lot of fun. I have the chatlog from the live performance. You guys that were watching are hilarious!

That was fun! Thanks to everyone who stopped by! :D

Hopefully we will have more shows like that in the future.

It also answers a lot of questions. As you could tell from last night, I almost NEVER play the same solo twice and almost all my solos are improvised. Therefore, that is one main reason why I didn't really learn how to read or write tabs.

Man that was great. The vibe was great. The music was great. It was fun being able to interact with you guys after only just watching you on videos.
Thanks again.

Aldrine doesn't play the uke, the uke plays itself, because it fears aldrine!!!

That was fun! Thanks to everyone who stopped by! :D

Hopefully we will have more shows like that in the future.

It also answers a lot of questions. As you could tell from last night, I almost NEVER play the same solo twice and almost all my solos are improvised. Therefore, that is one main reason why I didn't really learn how to read or write tabs.

Aldrine, i wanted to ask this question last night, but i forgot to lol; How long have you been playing the ukulele, and how long have you been musically active?

haha and Funky, im in the process of actually making lots of facts. >_<

Aldrine, i wanted to ask this question last night, but i forgot to lol; How long have you been playing the ukulele, and how long have you been musically active?

haha and Funky, im in the process of actually making lots of facts. >_<

I think Aldrine has been playing uke for over 10 years and guitar even longer than that. I think I met Aldrine almost 8 years ago and we've been playing music together since then.

Iain is functioning similarly to a corpse. I got a few hours sleep but then for some reason my sister wanted to wake me up ¬.¬

haha gotta give u some props iain. thats some dedication to ukulele underground lol.

oh and heres some, aldrine facts from last night:
aldrine doesn't play the uke, the uke plays itself, because it fears aldrine
aldrine fights crimeby day and plays ukulele by night
aldrine strums so fast, hurricane katrina backed off of hawaii
chuck norris checks his closet every night for aldrine

haha gotta give u some props iain. thats some dedication to ukulele underground lol.

oh and heres some, aldrine facts from last night:

I think those deserve it's own thread. Make it and I'll sticky.

I think Aldrine has been playing uke for over 10 years and guitar even longer than that. I think I met Aldrine almost 8 years ago and we've been playing music together since then.

I remember in 7th grade Aldrine used to walk around school with his ukulele alll the time. lol So thats at least 10, 11 years.

Top Bottom