Koaloha super concert!!

You will love it ! Got mine last July while I was in Honolulu. Enjoy and Congrats !.......Howie

you play my uke first and ill cut your fingers off...ha jush kidding
Thanks howie im really excited!

Does anyone know the symbolism behind the design of koalohas? i read somewhere that the KK on the top stand for King of Kings and that the seven points on the headstock is because 7 is the perfect number. true?

you play my uke first and ill cut your fingers off...ha jush kidding
Thanks howie im really excited!

Does anyone know the symbolism behind the design of koalohas? i read somewhere that the KK on the top stand for King of Kings and that the seven points on the headstock is because 7 is the perfect number. true?

Yep. You should call KoAloha and get the story behind the sceptre. Seems like the whole company is big on God.

Mangouker didn't you know that you are supposed to get your ukes shipped to your workplace. That is what i do. I never have to worry about someone leaving it on my doorstep for neighbort o steal.

o sweet ya i might just give them a call.

I know i was going to ship it here that way when i put people on hold i could be the waiting music..ha

yeah i can see how that would work for christianity. seven is one of the most common numbers in the holy bible, and jesus is often reffered to as the king of kings. hmm, i might have to invest in one of these ukes.

ya thats actually one of the reasons i bought it was because it had such meaning..i going on a mission for my church and hoping to take it with me..a great teaching aid

Top Bottom