congrats to jabbawockies

Regster

Reaction score
I still think that it should've been a Jabbawockeez/Kaba Modern final. Status Quo sucks.

But yeah! Congratulations to Jabbawockeez! America's Best Dance Crew!

GO JABBAA!!!!~!~!~!~! ha if u go on ebay and u put their name, man all their gear is high bids.

save yourself some time, fred. watch that step up 2 movie :D

Man I also think it should have been a kaba/jabba finale. Idk Status quo was lame to me. maybe its cause of my asian bias :p

nah its not just that, they were really sloppy

Yeah def should've been Jabba & Kaba at the finale. The Jabba/Kaba/Fysh reunion performance was pretty sick! Taeko is a bomb! :D

jabba is so hawt.

live in color though, big turn off... when they do the thrust thing, i close my eyes and cover my ears...

if kaba moderns girls were to do that though, then i'd smile and watch.

jabba is so hawt.

live in color though, big turn off... when they do the thrust thing, i close my eyes and cover my ears...

if kaba moderns girls were to do that though, then i'd smile and watch.

i'll double your live in color krump move with status quo's big guy doing the walk it out dance when they did their walk of shame last night haha. It was frickin scary looking. :eek:

yup jaba n kaba are the finest ive seen, still i think java is the best. if u look at it kaba's dance routine is way easier than jaba if u make kaba do jaba's dance high probability they'll mess up, kaba have some cute girls though, but jaba all the way

i can't believe status quo got that far though the only thing i like is the hard flip that the guy did with a broken ankle, other than that there dance style is so overrated, you see that style of dancin in all hip hop videos nowadays

That big guy creeps me out.

ehh.gif

Man I also think it should have been a kaba/jabba finale. Idk Status quo was lame to me. maybe its cause of my asian bias :p

yeah i think a Jabba/Kaba showdown woulda been better

:DV Kaba Modern Rules

I think it was fixed for ratings...
I agree Kaba should've been in there instead of SQ (sloppy quality)...
but they probably did this for ratings... to keep the East Coast audience. That 3 hour difference and amount of voting from the East is money and publicity for the show, yknow?

Anyone agree?

oh, and Jabbawockeez has a SIIIIIIIKKKK Rasta colored shirt I wanna get, but the store's down on their site.
www.jabbawockeez.com

Top Bottom