Kanile'a K2 Concert In 'Da House!

grownupboy

Reaction score
hey everyone...

my kanile'a k2 just arrived from mgm and i'm soooo happy with it!

lovely little instrument and it sounds heavenly.... mgm was amazing to deal with (mahalo - mgm!) he even tucked a little flower in the case as an extra surprise as i opened it up and saw my new uke for the first time... nice touch!

the uke looks way better in person than any pics can convey but i'll try and get a video up for you guys in the next little bit.

yay!

g

Grats on your K2. The day my K1 tenor showed up was one of my happier days. Six months later and not one little hint of UAS since that day....well, I know I'm gonna get a Flea or a Fluke one of these days for something to toss in the car for trips but other then that UAS free. Kanile'a makes a nice instrument.

i actually love my flea - i travel a lot for business and it goes with me everywhere. i picked up the k2 as a luxury item but ya know what... i think it's coming with me now! really digging the kanile'a!
g

Time to join the Kanile'a Club!
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/group.php?groupid=20

Congrats. I love my K2 Kanile'a tenor. I haven't been playing it that often lately because my Kamaka is the new kid in the family, but I still love it dearly. They are beautiful instruments and sound terrific as well. Happy strumming!

Top Bottom