da MGM uketobertour

MGM

Reaction score
Against my better judgement for my body.....I will be speeding across the west coast with ukuleles in October.. First weekend .. the Southern California Ukuele festival....next weekend The Wine Country Napa Valley Uke Fest and the Third weekend.. The Eugene Oregon Uketoberfest i will have to return to Hawaii between each one to keep shipping and setting up ukuleles....Am i nuts?? nay I just love meeting people...LOL

Main thing they get good German beer at each stop. :shaka:

Against my better judgement for my body.....I will be speeding across the west coast with ukuleles in October.. First weekend .. the Southern California Ukuele festival....next weekend The Wine Country Napa Valley Uke Fest and the Third weekend.. The Eugene Oregon Uketoberfest i will have to return to Hawaii between each one to keep shipping and setting up ukuleles....Am i nuts?? nay I just love meeting people...LOL

Eugene, Oregon! That's just 2 hours from me! Keep in touch, keep us updated...I will be there!

The main thing is not to drink German or any Beer during this trip. What's up with your body?

MGM, please don't do anything rash and consume too much uke-ahol. You can drink all of the alcohol you want, but uke-ahol will kill you. :D

And take it easy on your trip, after all, I plan to buy some nice Ko'olau from you.

Keep us posted on the Eugene stop as I'm in on that one. Thanks for the great new KoAloha Concert I got yesterday.

See you at Napa, Mike!

Same here, Eugene is just down the road from me. Would love to meet

Do you go to the 4th of July Parade? We're there every year. We sit on the South side of the street just West of the supermarket on 99W - one block North of the library (we park in the library lot). Would love to say Hi!

Jon

Main thing they get good German beer at each stop. :shaka:

Yeah, but wouldn't drinking German beer while in Napa be kinda like drinking a Californian Cabernet while in Munich?

:cheers:

JJ

Do you go to the 4th of July Parade? We're there every year. We sit on the South side of the street just West of the supermarket on 99W - one block North of the library (we park in the library lot). Would love to say Hi!

Jon

Aer you talking about the Parade here in Monmouth/Independence? Sounds like it, if so PM me and we can meet. I live just behind Les Schwab,s in Independence. We usally watch the Parade from LS or Circle K parking lot.

Hey Mike, it'll be great to see you here in the Napa Valley, again. Better check in to the Wine Country 'Ukulele Festival website to make sure you don't miss anything. Will you be bringing the KoAloha array with you again?

Am I the only person annoyed that the Southern California Uke Festival website still has absolutely NO information about this event and says it is under maintenance?

But then you click on the part about the luau and it says it is already sold out. And when you check the concert schedule it doesn't say if that is for last year or this year...Grr...Arg...

http://www.ukulelefestival.org/

Actually California Cabernet, like German Beer, is good anywhere you drink it! And I, for one, always sound better after a few drinks...or at least I think I do. In any case, we'll have lots of opportunity for tasting cabernet and many other wonderful wines.

Elaine
www.winecountryukefest.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom