Next Uke Lesson

ukulele2544

Reaction score
South Korea (Originally from Honolulu, Hawaii)
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering what the people of UU want to learn for the next Uke Lesson.

I want to learn a non-singing song.
How about YOU?:D

a non singing song huh? What about a UU-wide collab?

In honour of John King, his campanella version of Pua Lililehua layered on a regular chord strumming version (even if this is guitar, maybe even for the better - slack key sounds great.) Now that's something I'd personally love to hear. Multiple UU members collab'ing on something could become a regular occurrence, even if your part is just tapping your uke for percussion...

Tabs (roughly) for the campanella version are here:
http://ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14614

The regular chords... I'm not so sure. Googling the song title comes up with the above thread, most google results seem to be people trying to make money off the song, which is a damned shame :(

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering what the people of UU want to learn for the next Uke Lesson.

I want to learn a non-singing song.
How about YOU?:D

Yeah that'd be good! Uke on a stick would be great although I bet it'd take ages to do!

i would love to learn a good non singing song! im dying to learn a hawaiian instrumental...there arent tabs for a lot of them :(

I've been catching up with a lot of the Uke got mail videos, and I'd love it if someone can teach me the Doogie Howser theme song. ...That's instrumental, no? :D

im guessing they might do another michael j song, considering his passing... otherwise they probably shot their lesson already

Oh, there are plenty of songs I'd like to see lessons for. Let's start wir Burrito, Under the covers, Space suits, Cheese, Out of my league ♥
Jack Johnsons Gone would be awesome too :D

Top Bottom