Uke Minutes 51 - Blues Ukulele Chords

Hellooo everybody! Uke Minutes, comminatcha -

Uke Minutes 51 - Blues Ukulele Chords

Just the tip of the iceberg on blues, but an easy start. What do you guys think? Did you spot the real chicken in the background?

Comments, questions, tips, "blues clues", answers to the meaning of life ... post them all below and help others to chase away the blues!

I think the chord fingering for E7 is displayed incorrectly. You have it on the 3 fret. Shouldn't it be on the fourth? Also I like using 1202 for the E7 in that progression.

Once again another great uke minutes!

I think the chord fingering for E7 is displayed incorrectly. You have it on the 3 fret. Shouldn't it be on the fourth? Also I like using 1202 for the E7 in that progression.

It is on the fourth. The diagram starts at the 3rd fret but the highlighted fingering is on the 4th. 4445.

As far as 1202 goes, you can use that fingering as well. The concept of 4445 is that you can slide it from the D7 (2223) and slide it up and down. Both works but the chord voicing on 2223 and 4445 give it a more blues feel.

It is correctly displayed, the chord diagram says "Fret 3" on the one below the held fret. so it is the fourth...

good episode guys!

Great episode!

Top Bottom