Bay boys (an gals) jus a couple a dates:

IamRobbyah

Reaction score
May 16 - Ten Feet - The Banquet Room - Vallejo - $20 - CD release party - doors open at 8pm

May 24 - UU Bay Meet - Lake Merritt Gazebo - Oakland - 3pm to 8

June 7 - Pista Sa Nayon (yeah, yeah its pinoy, but there's so many on dis forum -- come rep the uke!) - Vallejo Waterfront - Free!!!

June 26 - Island Summer Jam ft. 3+ and Mango Kingz - DNA Lounge - SF - $25 advanced (www.sunjose.com)/$30 at the door
June 27 - Island Summer Jam ft. 3+ and Mango Kingz - Avalon - Santa Clara - $25 advanced/$30 at the door

August 2 - Aloha Fest - SF Presidio Main Parade Grounds - Free!!!

aight baybees! keep this thread alive. If u wanna add an event ( i.e. Berkeley meet - every other Wed) or update info, jus copy an paste an make changes accordingly...

aloha!

Last edited:
No Spam Jam this year . . . here's da link fo mo info. Last year's event was good fun, had lot of entertainment and the weather was very pleasant except for da fog on Sunday morning.

Thanks for making this thread. I'll be at the waterfront just cuz its so accessible. Don't know yet about the other ones.

Tonight - Katchafire - Sunnyvale (a lil late, I kno...)

April 19th - One Groove, Marty Dread, Mango Kings - Rockit Room - SF - $12

aloha!

I'm totally out of the club scene. What's the Rockit Room?

i live in hayward but where exactly is that hayward meet?
i wanna go too ^_^

so is anyone goin? i jus realized that its 21+ for those of u young'uns in hea. looks like i'll be goin to this one with a couple of mah boys. i missed katchafire and ooklah the mok, so ima make up for them wid this show. anyone from the north bay is welcome to roll wid meh, prolly will have room

so who's going to the Hayward one? I want to meet up with people so I'm not a lameo loner haha and Is it BART accessible? I kinda dont want to drive. T.T;;

If you take Bart, you can either get off at the Bayfair stop or the Hayward stop. (not South Hayward) and from there on you can try to catch the 92 bus since it'll be going down Hesperian Blvd (cross street of A. st). I haven't been to that side of town in a while so I forget but MapQuest is always great.

Driving can be beneficial as well since it's on a Sunday. Traffic aint all bad. The Festival is from 10:30 - 5:00.

Here's more info if anyone's going. Princeton is near A St. for those who aren't familiar.
http://www.pica-org.org/ukulele/

coo coo. lookin forward to it. ima bring my gf, but i'd def be down to meet up wid u guys to put a face behind the words.

feel free to shoot me a text or call: 707.315.6108

im a complete an total newb, so no expectations pls...

_rob

what time is everyone thinking about heading to the uke fest in hayward?? im still thinking if i want to go, but it'd be nice to meet some ppl there

what time is everyone thinking about heading to the uke fest in hayward?? im still thinking if i want to go, but it'd be nice to meet some ppl there

jus go, bruh! its not too far from ya. jus bring a friend or somethin. who knows, maybe they'll wanna get one too, yeah? hehe

Do people bring their ukuleles to the festival to jam or is this mostly just watching the pros play?

Top Bottom