Woah is Me the Wait is KILLING Me!!!!

I can feel the anticipation! :D

Makes me want to click the buy button at MGM's ebay store, but I promised I'd wait until my birthday, it's a long 4 month wait. :(

I know the pain. I'm waiting for my Mookulele to arrive from Hawaii. Hopefully it's here by Wednesday.

My local shop just called: 2 weeks and I'll have my new Uke. Just in time for my birthday!

:smileybounce:

My local shop just called: 2 weeks and I'll have my new Uke. Just in time for my birthday!

:smileybounce:

HOOORRRAAAYYYY and happy early b-day!
You lucky _____ ! I'm dying for a Fluke concert or tenor. Fleas are insanely cool but I want more frets. Envy! You're gonna love it, hope it comes quick.

I likey the flukes as well, but the camp design struck my fancy. + I only use frets 1-5 anywho. Dang ol UPS man followed me home today, but he was here for my neighbor, bastard.

I know the pain. I'm waiting for my Mookulele to arrive from Hawaii. Hopefully it's here by Wednesday.

OOOO waitings no fair! yea new uke

I can feel the anticipation! :D

LOL

Makes me want to click the buy button at MGM's ebay store, but I promised I'd wait until my birthday, it's a long 4 month wait. :(

Haha, we always seem to find SOME reason to order a new uke. This one is my huuray for 2 nd quarter bonus checks uke.

My new tenor is supposed to be out for delivery tomorrow. I can't wait! :)

LUCKY! I have ta wait a whole nuther day

it's sunday now, i wish it were tuesday so i could play my pono ohai tenor! i can visualize it in the cargo hold of a plane over the huge pacific. rrrrrrrrrr

tomorrows tuesday!!! yeah tuesday! not as good as wednesday though

The shop just called! I'm rolling out now to get mynew uke! :D

Glad you finally got your ukelele, hope it's all you expected.
I've been waiting since the 26th for my Mainland, I found out today that it's been sitting at the sorting office waiting for me to collect, I can't believe I could have had a week ago.:eek:

Glad you finally got your ukelele, hope it's all you expected.
I've been waiting since the 26th for my Mainland, I found out today that it's been sitting at the sorting office waiting for me to collect, I can't believe I could have had a week ago.:eek:

The uke is amazing!!!
Awww man! a whole week, just sittin there! Did you pick it up yet? Is it great?

My new concert camp flea with upgraded rosewood fretboard and aquilas has left the building! Departure scan at 11 am 6/26. In transit-on time 7/1 delivery date. :) Why oh why can't it be Wed.!!!!! :(

WELL? DID YOU GET IT YET OR NOT? :confused:
Remember. it didn't happen unless you have pictures to prove it. ;)

im in the same boat guys and remember this is my first uke ever! i ordered it from mgm about 3 days ago i wasn't as antsy at first but now im really jonsin for my uke!! ps ...kala KA-15s

Top Bottom