PDA

View Full Version : Woah is Me the Wait is KILLING Me!!!!

CoffeeMate
06-27-2009, 11:56 AM
My new concert camp flea with upgraded rosewood fretboard and aquilas has left the building! Departure scan at 11 am 6/26. In transit-on time 7/1 delivery date. :) Why oh why can't it be Wed.!!!!! :(

bnicholas26
06-28-2009, 05:39 PM
it's sunday now, i wish it were tuesday so i could play my pono ohai tenor! i can visualize it in the cargo hold of a plane over the huge pacific. rrrrrrrrrr

itsme
06-28-2009, 07:09 PM
My new tenor is supposed to be out for delivery tomorrow. I can't wait! :)

strum4ever
06-28-2009, 08:03 PM
I can feel the anticipation! :D

Makes me want to click the buy button at MGM's ebay store, but I promised I'd wait until my birthday, it's a long 4 month wait. :(

Roy Jovero
06-28-2009, 08:45 PM
I know the pain. I'm waiting for my Mookulele to arrive from Hawaii. Hopefully it's here by Wednesday.

Link
06-28-2009, 09:56 PM
You lucky _____ ! I'm dying for a Fluke concert or tenor. Fleas are insanely cool but I want more frets. Envy! You're gonna love it, hope it comes quick.

Dirka
06-29-2009, 01:00 AM
My local shop just called: 2 weeks and I'll have my new Uke. Just in time for my birthday!

:smileybounce:

CoffeeMate
06-29-2009, 01:07 PM
My local shop just called: 2 weeks and I'll have my new Uke. Just in time for my birthday!

:smileybounce:

HOOORRRAAAYYYY and happy early b-day!

You lucky _____ ! I'm dying for a Fluke concert or tenor. Fleas are insanely cool but I want more frets. Envy! You're gonna love it, hope it comes quick.

I likey the flukes as well, but the camp design struck my fancy. + I only use frets 1-5 anywho. Dang ol UPS man followed me home today, but he was here for my neighbor, bastard.

I know the pain. I'm waiting for my Mookulele to arrive from Hawaii. Hopefully it's here by Wednesday.

OOOO waitings no fair! yea new uke

I can feel the anticipation! :D

LOL

Makes me want to click the buy button at MGM's ebay store, but I promised I'd wait until my birthday, it's a long 4 month wait. :(

Haha, we always seem to find SOME reason to order a new uke. This one is my huuray for 2 nd quarter bonus checks uke.

My new tenor is supposed to be out for delivery tomorrow. I can't wait! :)

LUCKY! I have ta wait a whole nuther day

it's sunday now, i wish it were tuesday so i could play my pono ohai tenor! i can visualize it in the cargo hold of a plane over the huge pacific. rrrrrrrrrr

tomorrows tuesday!!! yeah tuesday! not as good as wednesday though

bnicholas26
06-29-2009, 03:42 PM
20 hours to my Pono Ohai Tenor!:mad:

Dirka
07-01-2009, 09:25 AM
HOOORRRAAAYYYY and happy early b-day!

Thank you :) Five more days!

I really hope that Uke gets here soon, or I'll have to buy another one! It hurts so good :D

Dirka
07-08-2009, 01:23 AM
The shop just called! I'm rolling out now to get mynew uke! :D

UkuEroll
07-08-2009, 10:50 AM
The shop just called! I'm rolling out now to get mynew uke! :D

Glad you finally got your ukelele, hope it's all you expected.
I've been waiting since the 26th for my Mainland, I found out today that it's been sitting at the sorting office waiting for me to collect, I can't believe I could have had a week ago.:o

CoffeeMate
07-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Glad you finally got your ukelele, hope it's all you expected.
I've been waiting since the 26th for my Mainland, I found out today that it's been sitting at the sorting office waiting for me to collect, I can't believe I could have had a week ago.:o

The uke is amazing!!!
Awww man! a whole week, just sittin there! Did you pick it up yet? Is it great?

Ahnko Honu
07-08-2009, 06:15 PM
My new concert camp flea with upgraded rosewood fretboard and aquilas has left the building! Departure scan at 11 am 6/26. In transit-on time 7/1 delivery date. :) Why oh why can't it be Wed.!!!!! :(

WELL? DID YOU GET IT YET OR NOT? :confused:
Remember. it didn't happen unless you have pictures to prove it. ;)

sws321
07-08-2009, 06:20 PM
im in the same boat guys and remember this is my first uke ever! i ordered it from mgm about 3 days ago i wasn't as antsy at first but now im really jonsin for my uke!! ps ...kala KA-15s

UkuEroll
07-09-2009, 07:37 AM
The uke is amazing!!!
Awww man! a whole week, just sittin there! Did you pick it up yet? Is it great?

Yes it's here and it's everything I've heard and more, what a lovely instrument. Videos to come soon:D