100 posts!

UkeNukem

Reaction score
I went over 100 posts and didn't even notice! I was going to make that one special but I am having too much fun with every visit, Mahalo everyone for making UU such a friendy place. :shaka:

Ah, now you get all the post whores to respond and congratulate you. Merely an excuse to add to their count.

Oops. Did I just do that?​

Ah, now you get all the post whores to respond and congratulate you. Merely an excuse to add to their count.

Oops. Did I just do that?​

I'll have you know that every one of my posts bursts with relevant and informative content.

Here's an example:

I went over 100 posts and didn't even notice! I was going to make that one special but I am having too much fun with every visit, Mahalo everyone for making UU such a friendy place. :shaka:

Congrats! :nana:

I am almost there. But rarely do I have relevant and/or pertinent information.:shaka:

Congrats ;)

Congatulations on becoming a senior member. :cool:

"SNIFF" Thanks everyone, this "I'll scratch your post count if you scratch mine" just shows how much we all need each other and how the transfer of seemingly insignificant digital bits helps make the World a better place. :cheers:

Top Bottom