FOR TRADE: Tyler Mountain banjo uke

iamdanielle

Reaction score
I would like to trade my soprano Tyler Mountain banjo uke for something of similar value. I don't have any specific requirements, but it should definitely be a fair trade. The banjo uke was originally purchased for $319.00 and is barely used.

Details: Mahogany Neck & Resonator, Gloss Finish, Rosewood Fingerboard with White Binding, Diamond Inlays in Fingerboard, Wood Shell & Round Brass Tone Ring,16 Brackets, 8" White Remo Banjo Head, Planetary Tuning Machines, Nickel Plated Hardware, Scale Length - 13 3/4", Overall Length 24 1/2", Aquila Nylgut banjo uke strings

Attachments

• IMG_5013.jpg
    IMG_5013.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5028.jpg
    IMG_5028.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5014.jpg
    IMG_5014.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 30
It's beautiful! Why are you wanting to get rid of it? (If my may be so blunt!) :D

It's beautiful! Why are you wanting to get rid of it? (If my may be so blunt!) :D

It is beautiful, but I never play it! I thought I would like the sound it makes a lot more than I do so I figure I can pass it on to someone who appreciates its unique sound. Wanna trade Lisa?? ;)

It is beautiful, but I never play it! I thought I would like the sound it makes a lot more than I do so I figure I can pass it on to someone who appreciates its unique sound. Wanna trade Lisa?? ;)

Ha! I've been wanting a banjolele FOREVER - but the only 'fair trade' I would have is my brand spankin' new Mainland...so...no. LOL!

i took pictures just in case. the neck has a thin crack that does not seem to affect playability. neck is straight. nice, i just never play it anymore.

Attachments

• smDSC_0156.jpg
    smDSC_0156.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 13
  • smDSC_0158.jpg
    smDSC_0158.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 17
  • smDSC_0160.jpg
    smDSC_0160.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 13
  • smDSC_0162.jpg
    smDSC_0162.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 10
  • smDSC_0166.jpg
    smDSC_0166.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 38
i took pictures just in case. the neck has a thin crack that does not seem to affect playability. neck is straight. nice, i just never play it anymore.

hey buddy thanks for the reply, but i don't play any guitar at all.. i'm really looking to trade it for another uke.

thanks anyway!!

trade for something car audio related??? a 18" DD 3518 sub... its a MONSTER! retails for $699 will trade straight up

How about I come up for the weekend and do 320 dollars work of yard work for you and we call it even ;) (its a beautiful ukulele and I don't have anything that has the same value to trade...)

Ok after re reading this it comes off creepy... I was just joking around in case you didn't know...

Last edited:
how about i come up for the weekend and do 320 dollars work of yard work for you and we call it even ;) (its a beautiful ukulele and i don't have anything that has the same value to trade...)

ok after re reading this it comes off creepy... I was just joking around in case you didn't know...

lol !

Hmmm. I have a Kala tenor, solid spruce top, cutaway, pickup and case... almost mint (bought in Feb 08), no marks or scratches - a little lower than what you paid, though ($250 USD I recall).​

Top Bottom