Pineapple Sunday for sale!

Ukeffect

Reaction score
Ya'll, I'm usually pretty skeptical of E-bay listing like this, but I can't believe the price so far...Pineapple Sunday for sale here!
Go on feed your UAS now!:eek:

Can't be true. Someone who knows KoAloha should alert them to this. Someone's making fake ones, and it can only hurt KoAloha's rep.

Okay, it's an auction item....makes more sense. Is there a minimum they'll sell it at....I'm ebay naive.........

Okay, it's an auction item....makes more sense. Is there a minimum they'll sell it at....I'm ebay naive.........

I think you're asking if there's a "reserve" - the lowest price the seller is willing to let the item go for. There is no reserve on this one.

I think you're asking if there's a "reserve" - the lowest price the seller is willing to let the item go for. There is no reserve on this one.
Thanks, that just seems crazy on a $1500 uke......can they pull an item before it goes for too low?

It won't need a reserve to go thru the roof. Still I wouldn't bid on it since the seller has so few auctions in his history.

Thanks, that just seems crazy on a $1500 uke......can they pull an item before it goes for too low?

There is a certain time period where they can pull an item. There's still 2 days left though. That's a long time in ebay-time.

That's a nice Pineapple too!

They don't make them with the crown bridge anymore.

I got the last one. :D
Well, when your tired of that old dated model, I got a real nice brand new Mahalo I'll trade you for it.

Well, when your tired of that old dated model, I got a real nice brand new Mahalo I'll trade you for it.

LOL....this Pineapple will go with me to the grave.
I am going to have Chuck Moore build me a mango coffin in the shape of a traditional uke body complete with a pocket under my legs to store all of the ones I'm taking with me. :p

Final sale price $1,225.00 plus shipping.

Interesting that it went for that much, you can buy one new for $1200.00.

A lot of people are uninformed and many just get caught up in the bidding process.

A lot of people are uninformed and many just get caught up in the bidding process.

Wut? Should I not have bid that much?

;)

No, really. Maybe it's "opened up" already from playing and sounds better than a new one..

Naw.. still not worth it.

They can blow some of that extra money my way........

Strategery

It's actually a very smart ebay tactic to sell an expensive item with no reserve.

Lots of people bid aiming for a bargain, but then they get sucked into the drama of the auction.. and next thing you know people who entered looking for a bargain end up paying full price.

Where would you find one for $1200??!!!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Top Bottom