UAS... Officially.

iamdanielle

Reaction score
Last week I bought a Pono PCO-E for a great price off of craigslist.
This week I drove over an hour away to Elderly Instruments in Lansing, MI and purchased a Ko'aloha soprano which came with Aquilas but I restrung with Worth Clears when I got home.

Someone stop me before I do something ridiculous.

Attachments

• IMG_2791.jpg
    IMG_2791.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2786.jpg
    IMG_2786.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2787.jpg
    IMG_2787.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2789.jpg
    IMG_2789.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2790.jpg
    IMG_2790.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 26
Stop you? Stop you? You've come to the wrong place for that! But if you don't mind too much, I may join you (new uke should be here next Monday!).

I think you are supposed to say "Hi, iamdanielle and I have UAS." At which point we all say "Hi iamdanielle" and all start to cheer!

Then we all dash off to scour craigslist, ebay or call "that guy with the killer deal."

Mmmmmm...creamy Ko'Aloha goodness, how does she feel when you play her? Someday I'll let my UAS run amuck and just buy more than one or two at a time. :rolleyes:

Danielle, you have tons of awesome ukes!

You can never have too many awesome ukes. :shaka:
What I was told once was, if you have the means, go for it!

If you were expecting us to stop you then like many have said... you have come to the wrong place... This isn't UASA...

He/She's a bute!

Last week I bought a Pono PCO-E for a great price off of craigslist.
This week I drove over an hour away to Elderly Instruments in Lansing, MI and purchased a Ko'aloha soprano which came with Aquilas but I restrung with Worth Clears when I got home.

Someone stop me before I do something ridiculous.

Man...I LOVE those KoAloha knobs!!!
You've got a GREAT instrument there!!!

I will pray for a cure for your UAS...and mine! :p

Man...I LOVE those KoAloha knobs!!!
You've got a GREAT instrument there!!!

I agree! When I was shopping for a KoAloha it was the "K" knobs that I looked for. They are classy!

Not enough E's in SWEET to describe your Soprano!
It's better to give in, Danielle! Saves time....

Talk about UAS.

I just bought a custom MP for my wedding and I am waiting for a Koaloha Imaikalani to come out. I can't stop.

Top Bottom