My first vid! "Tears in Heaven"

jontom

Reaction score
Hey there!
i just uploaded my first video on youtube! It's "Tears in Heaven" played on my Lanikai Concert and my new set of Aquila!
Go to my channel and let me know what you think: http://www.youtube.com/user/jontomuke :shaka:

I'm absolutely n00b on youtube so if anybody wants to add me as a friend just.. do it!

AWESOME job dude!!! REAL nice!!! :shaka:

+1 sub!

Thanks guys!
yea, I'd like to upload many more songs.. even with vocals, why not! I'm actually performing the uke here in Rome with a singer so maybe I'm going to upload something with her soon! But I have to warn you we do italian songs... :D

That is some very impressive picking and strumming!

That was really great:shaka:
I liked that a lot.

Wow, great job I subbed.

Wow thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate your words, they push me to study more and more!
Actually I bought "lenny" and started to practice the uke about 3 years ago. Before I studied the piano, programming, orchestration, blues harp and a little bit of guitar and bass.

It's pretty sad because here in Italy there's not a real scene around the uke. We've had two festivals, last year they invited James Hill, but the music is most of the time all around cabaret and classic stuff. I'd struggle to find a pop ukulele player inside the border!

Anyway... I've been reading here and there over the web and I have to say without Dominator's tabs I wouldn't go far... :D

I'd struggle to find a pop ukulele player inside the border!

Anyway... I've been reading here and there over the web and I have to say without Dominator's tabs I wouldn't go far... :D

Keep coming back here and you'll soon learn a lot more, I did, IMHO it's the best place on the web for ukulele.:shaka:

I agree.
If I discovered UU before I'm sure lots of things would have been easier!

That was fantastic! Definitely some great motivation for me to practice more. Keep it up. I'd love to see more videos from you!:nana:

Top Bottom