Guitar Hero World Tour or Rock Band?

Which one do you guys suggest if you own either of the two?
I plan on buying the set soon (Guitar, Drums, Microphone).
I don't know which one to get lol.
Pros&Cons?
Thanks! :shaka:

I have Guitar Hero World Tour myself and enjoy it alot but I have never tried Rockband so I don't know the diffrences :)

Go with Rock Band. The controls and smother and the controls are better made. Game play is challenging enough to keep your interest but easy for beginers to pick it up, while as GH World Tour has complex button patters on even the easy leaves, frustrating new players.

Also with Rock Band, the in-game songs are better and theirs a greater number. Plus there's always the option to buy more songs online or through an expansion pack.

The Drums are nicer on Rock Band too because the pedal doesn't slip all over the floor. But that's a personal opinion thing.

Good luck in choosing!

(pick rock band):music:

i like world tour.

they shud make a mj 1 :D

I own both games, and althoughGuitar Hero is more challenging (almost impossible to master), the graphics are bad (they almost suck), and I don't know why, but Rockband somehow plays smoother and the controls are easier. Also, Rockband is challenging enough that it is easy to learn, but keeps you interested.
5 to 1 says Rockband ftw

(If you get Rockband, which one were you planning to get???)

Last edited:
you've prolly already gone out and bought one of them by now. ive just bought world tour. i went for it because i already had GH3. i think that the drum layout is much better than the rockband drums. WT also has downloadable songs and a part where you can write your own songs which is pretty rad

im one of those loyal customers tho. once i get one type i stick to it, like ive only ever owned nintendo consoles form NES right through to Wii.

Rock Band 2 (Wii)

Cat'r got me addicted to Rock Band 2 by bringing it up here on weekends. Finally he bought a PS3 and RB2 for that, so he loaned me (indefinitely) his Wii and RB2 for it, plus the guitars, so we can play when he visits.

He said I could decorate one of the guitars. Here's what I did. ;)

This is a totally girly thing, but what I like about it is earning money so I can SHOP!!! I love having various outfits and different looks. The graphics are so good in the game, I have to be careful not to get to distracted, watching myself and miss notes! LOL!

Anyway, I have never tried Guitar Hero (in any form), so I can't tell you about that. I just know I really really enjoy Rock Band 2. I thought I would never get beyond the easy level on bass, but I'm doing mostly medium now.

CountryMouse

Top Bottom