Trade plus cash: Flea soprano + cash for Fluke

Link

Reaction score
Just like the title says. The only reason is that I want the Mainland Mango soprano or the Ohana zebrawood soprano from MGM. I can't really justify 2 Sopranos or 2 Flea/Fluke type ukes.

So, My Flea soprano plus say $40 for a Fluke concert? My Flea can be heard/seen on my youtube channel. It has a strap button hole in the bottom, but still stands on flat surfaces like Flea's do. Sounds and plays perfect. I really love it, but like I said, need a concert and really want the Mainland or Ohana soprano.

There are a few of the weirder Fluke finishes that I just am not interested in.. but definitely make the offer if you're interested.

Attachments

• Picture 84.jpg
    Picture 84.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 88.jpg
    Picture 88.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
wait what are you wanting to do ?

Kinda wanna trade my Flea soprano plus cash for a Fluke concert or tenor.

I'll probably just end up buying a Fluke somewhere down the line though.

I'm still confused. Why do you want to trade for a Fluke when what you really want is a Mainland or Ohana?

Ukulele
Acquisition
Syndrome

usual symptoms are having more than one Uke, sometimes many, many more, and the urge to acquire even more. There is no known cure.

Ukulele
Acquisition
Syndrome

usual symptoms are having more than one Uke, sometimes many, many more, and the urge to acquire even more. There is no known cure.

There is a cure, all you have to do is buy another Uke;)

you still thinking about this trade? i've got a mango (orange) fluke, and i've been thinking about swapping it for a flea. might be hard for me to do because it was my first uke. but i'm thinking. do you have a pic of the hole in the bottom of your flea?

and i'm new to the forum. if there's a better way to talk about this (like over email), lemme know. thanks.

Top Bottom