member status

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrUKETOBER

Reaction score
South east louisiana.. below new orleans.. yes the
so ive noticed that ive changed twice now ... i was somethin i dont remember then a junior member and now a regular member... what does this mean and how often does this take place ? lol .. sorry im such a noob

...0-30 is JR member, 31-99 is member, 100-1999 is senior member and 2000+ is ukulele hero.
If you can post as many as Deach, you get a special "I have no life" member award...​

If you can post as many as Deach, you get a special "I have no life" member award...​

I have created not one, but two Elephant Town Covers: Harmonic and Jazz. I think I should also qualify for said award (though maybe a different award is in order for this particular behavior).

Speaking of which, when will we see your Elephant Town cover, ichadwick? The Campaign needs you.

I'm a noob too! and i don't know why my profile pic does'nt appear? :(

I had the same problem. Apparently the Profile Image and the Avatar are separate. Make sure to explicitly upload one for your Avatar and make sure that one is exactly 80x80 px.

so ive noticed that ive changed twice now ... i was somethin i dont remember then a junior member and now a regular member... what does this mean and how often does this take place ? lol .. sorry im such a noob

yes everyone has answered your question.

BUT

Im here to say what everyone else is pretty much tired of saying.....(jk haah)

If you have any questions regarding the website, ukuleles, video games, anything at all...use the search function on the tool bar at the top of the page. Most of your questions have already been answered many times here on UU, so just use that to find them. If you absolutely cannot find it, then post in the general discussion section. thank you come again

You also get a company car, and profit sharing. :shaka:

I have created not one, but two Elephant Town Covers: Harmonic and Jazz. I think I should also qualify for said award (though maybe a different award is in order for this particular behavior).

Speaking of which, when will we see your Elephant Town cover, ichadwick? The Campaign needs you.

I had the same problem. Apparently the Profile Image and the Avatar are separate. Make sure to explicitly upload one for your Avatar and make sure that one is exactly 80x80 px.
It worked! thanks :shaka:

The way I understand it the staff here developed a posting analyzer. It is based on a complex Algorithm.

It analyzes complex phraseology and develops a Tinian profile based on basic psychointractive musical articulation and implied understanding of archypical constructs. It then develops a profile rating scale from .001 -.009 subtracts that from 1 and then adds the difference between the minuend and subtrahend to your rating and multiplies the resultant factor by the number of posts your have made.

The result of these calculations then determines your status. The higher your result, the greater your status is in the UU sphere of influence.

This is very similar to the astronaut selection process.

It analyzes complex phraseology and develops a Tinian profile based on basic psychointractive musical articulation and implied understanding of archypical constructs. It then develops a profile rating scale from .001 -.009 subtracts that from 1 and then adds the difference between the minuend and subtrahend to your rating and multiplies the resultant factor by the number of posts your have made.

Don't they reverse integrate that number against the number of vowels in your username and the standard deviation in the red channel of your avatar image? Or did they find that to easily gamed and drop it?

Don't they reverse integrate that number against the number of vowels in your username and the standard deviation in the red channel of your avatar image? Or did they find that to easily gamed and drop it?
My god thats just ridiculous, Did you think I just made that stuff up?????

My god thats just ridiculous, Did you think I just made that stuff up?????

I don't know, but I am definitely going to have to pull up Photoshop and tweak the red channel in my avatar now… I think I can be clever and do it in parts of the image where it won't be noticeable…

I don't know, but I am definitely going to have to pull up Photoshop and tweak the red channel in my avatar now… I think I can be clever and do it in parts of the image where it won't be noticeable…
Just between you and me I got senior status by replying a couple hundred times with "You can say that again". Don't tell anyone....shuusss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom