It´s here, my new mainland concert!!!!

Denno

Reaction score
I must say its been a few long days! I been away on a small holiday and got a notice the first day I went away the concert from mainland had landed in sweden for delivery!

So today I finally picked it up. I could not wait untill I got home but had to open it in the car at ones! This uke was a birthdaypresent to my self.
And my god this badboy sings! Its so loud I cant stop smiling!

So I want to say a big thanks to mike from mainland ukes. He went a long way to make me happy and I wont go into all details. But all I can say is that I would not hesitate one second to recomend these guys to another ukeplayer. Full support all the way!

Here follows a few photos I took with my phone, because I cant find my real camera at the moment.

I will make a review video of the ukulele in a few. I can just say, this is a HUGE jump in quality for me. From my 25-30 bucks ukulele to this. I wont touch my old uke now. I will keep it for parties and that kind of stuff. But it sounds and feels like crap!!!!

9fsawh.jpg

1055fl3.jpg

2da0nds.jpg

2rrnw5x.jpg

Damn im looking forward to record my first song with this one!

Nice. I have a Mainland tenor/red cedar and it'sone of my most played ukes.​

yes!! mainland is taking over!! I love my tenor mahogany. I need to lower the action on it, but it still sounds great! It makes it even better that over time its going to sound even warmer and better and fuller and sexier.......i get da chills....

I want on just like that

Beautiful! I think I'm going to buy one for myself for my birthday, too.

congrats man! can't wait to hear you christen it. looks beautiful. just two months till i'm initiated into the mainland club as well! enjoy!

YES! more people need to buy mainlands!!! keep it up!

Awesome, Denno. Glad you got it. We needs to do another collab... I think it would be the first ever all Mainland collaboration!

BTW.. you cell phone take better pics than my 8 megapixel Canon!

Awesome, Denno. Glad you got it. We needs to do another collab... I think it would be the first ever all Mainland collaboration!

BTW.. you cell phone take better pics than my 8 megapixel Canon!

My cell is a C905 sony ericsson. So its 8 megapixels. :D
Just made a review of the uke on its way up on the tube now. And a remake of the ayoo tech. :D

And about the collab....hell yeah! :D

Denno that is a gorgeous ukulele! I've been thinking about a mainland, and you just about sold me...can't wait to hear her!
:music:

I've been eagerly awaiting your review and I'm glad to see that you like it--so do I! :D I like the video, too. No wonder you are so happy with the Mainland!

I'm convinced and I'm about to pull the trigger myself. I'm just teetering back and forth on whether I want a concert or soprano, and whether I want mahogany or cedar.
(...and I will probably end up with all of the above, with the impression I am getting about them!)

Enjoy! (More videos!!!)

Congratulations! That is one sexy ukulele. I checked out the video...that really sounds great. Make sure to post a pic in the Mainland Ukes Owners Club.;)

Hey Link, we should have a thread in the Mainland Ukes Owner's Club for people to post links to their video reviews of their Mainland ukes (just a thought).

Last edited:
So today I finally picked it up.

That looks sooooo cool, I'm totally jealous, Been waiting for 2 weeks for mine, every time a van pulls up my hopes go up, only to take in next doors parcel, cruel,so cruel. Another day another van, a parcel..... nooooo garden stuff for the wife. Tomorrow maybe Tomorrow:rolleyes:
Can't wait to hear yours, are you doing any vids soon? I need a Mainland fix to keep me going.:shaka:

That looks sooooo cool, I'm totally jealous, Been waiting for 2 weeks for mine, every time a van pulls up my hopes go up, only to take in next doors parcel, cruel,so cruel. Another day another van, a parcel..... nooooo garden stuff for the wife. Tomorrow maybe Tomorrow:rolleyes:
Can't wait to hear yours, are you doing any vids soon? I need a Mainland fix to keep me going.:shaka:

Check the last 2 videos in my profile on youtube. :)

Congratulations! That is one sexy ukulele. I checked out the video...that really sounds great. Make sure to post a pic in the Mainland Ukes Owners Club.;)

Hey Link, we should have a thread in the Mainland Ukes Owner's Club for people to post links to their video reviews of their Mainland ukes (just a thought).
Good idea! I'll do it when I get home.. and contribute about 30 videos. Haha!

That uke is drop-dead gorgeous. I'm dying to see some more hi-res photos of Mainland ukes. (In case you didn't pick up on it folks, that's a hint.)

Top Bottom