New uke?

LonnaB

Reaction score
So, by calling around and getting estimates on some repair our car needs, I was able to save myself 500 bucks!

Does that mean I get to buy a new ukulele?

(maybe not- we're still spending over a grand on the damn car!)

Does everyone else think of money in ukulele terms?

For sure...:nana:If you buy a car it wil cost you also insurance,taxes, etc.With a uke, from time to time a set of strings. And it is a lot beter for the environment:D

Last edited:
even if i find one dollar, i think about saving it to buy a uke. haha UAS is a beautifully terrible thing.

When I walk into a superstore like Target or Wal-mart, I see the prices on the new LCD televisions and I think to myself that with the money I spent on LeeLa (koaloha tenor) I could have bought two nice TVs or two PS3's.

But when I see something I don't really want... like paying for tuition and books, I think "I could buy an ukulele for that price!"

I guess it's a perspective thing. When you look at something you kind of want, I think "the money I spent could have bought X amount of this"

But when I look at something I could care less for, I think "I could buy x amount of ukuleles for y dollars"

But I would never regret buying an ukulele over something else... except another ukulele.

So, by calling around and getting estimates on some repair our car needs, I was able to save myself 500 bucks!

Does that mean I get to buy a new ukulele?

(maybe not- we're still spending over a grand on the damn car!)

Does everyone else think of money in ukulele terms?

I must admit that I've actually considered skipping lunch for a month ($8/day X 25 days = $200) to help finance my next uke....

Haven't summoned the will-power yet, but it's a possibility....

Top Bottom