LoPrinzi Concert Uke - Cedar & Mahogany - Free shipping within the continental USA

LoMa

Reaction score
LoPrinzi Concert Uke - Cedar & Mahogany - Free shipping within the continental USA

SOLD LoPrinzi Custom Concert uke, hand built in the USA by Donna and Augustino LoPrinz - $650 with free shippingi.

All solid woods with a satin finish. Cedar top with mahogany back and sides. Mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard and bridge. Bone nut and saddle. Pro quality Gold open back Grover geared tuners. Mother of pearl fret markers at 5, 7, 10, 12, and 15th frets, and corresponding side dots. 12 frets to the body, 19 frets total. Ebony or black (I can't tell which it is) binding with black white purfling on top and back. Black and white purfling rosette. Fancy mother of pearl LoPrinzi logo inlay on the peghead.

Action is low with a low string tension. Currently strung with Worth brown's and low G Aquila - this instrument was custom made with a slightly deeper body than LoPrinzi's normal model for a low-G tuning. Sounds fine strung with low or high G. I like this instrument a lot when strung re-entrant.

A handsome instrument whose cedar top brings a warm, woody tone but still on the brighter side of the tonal palette, emphasizing the midrange. Great dynamics from loud to soft, with moderate sustain and nice resonance and overtones. Excellent playability.

Comes with a red very heavy duty semi-rigid foam padded gigbag with a big accessory pocket on the outside. If you don't want the gigbag, I'll sell the uke to you for $600.

Excellent condition with no nicks or scratches. Comes from a smoke free home.

If you happen to live in the San Francisco Bay Area, come on over and give her a try. I'll give a $40 discount if you buy it in person.

I would also consider trading this uke for a Larrivee uke.

$650 with free shipping to the continental USA only

Attachments

• DSC09909 - sm x.JPG
    DSC09909 - sm x.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC09920 - sm.JPG
    DSC09920 - sm.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC09922 -sm.JPG
    DSC09922 -sm.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC09923 - sm.JPG