one last srumming question

I should think your original post on this same topic would be the place for this. Folks have tried to answer this for you there....

Well, at least you managed one capital letter.... :D

oh yeah i had to press caps lock lol

and ^^ this is a different question from a different video, and on other forums for guitar and what not i go to they get pissed if threads are bumped

how do i delete this

oh yeah i had to press caps lock lol

and ^^ this is a different question from a different video, and on other forums for guitar and what not i go to they get pissed if threads are bumped

how do i delete this

Right you are! My apologies....I thought you were referring to Ain't She Sweet again. I must admit I didn't try this link before posting. I'll be more careful in the future. Sorry again.... :eek:

Don't know how to delete a post. I guess if you just leave it, it'll die on it's own. Glad you found the caps lock! ;)

Right you are! My apologies....I thought you were referring to Ain't She Sweet again. I must admit I didn't try this link before posting. I'll be more careful in the future. Sorry again.... :eek:

Don't know how to delete a post. I guess if you just leave it, it'll die on it's own. Glad you found the caps lock! ;)

:D lol

do have answer for my question? i cant tell what hes doing

also i keep hitting the neck and the body with my bad it sounds bad

Top Bottom