Little Wing Acoustic

Nice job for sure...great voice too! If you ever come down to SD for a show, make sure you let us all know about it.

Last edited:
Jimi is smiling right now!!! :)

Mahalo Nui Loa

Thanks my fellow UU peeps,
I'm glad people like the vid. I promise, tutorials will come (though I can't promise soon), but rest assured they will come :D. Besides the UU is supposed to be a place for people to learn, not just show off and make "A" right? :p

J

SD

Nice job for sure...great voice too! If you ever come down to SD for a show, make sure you let us all know about it.

I'll definitely let you know about any SD gigs. I may have a possible lead to a venue from bruddahmark (UU member). So there's an off chance it might happen :)

I'll definitely let you know about any SD gigs. I may have a possible lead to a venue from bruddahmark (UU member). So there's an off chance it might happen :)

Hope so. Hey...what pick-up exactly do you have installed in your Koaloha tenor right now??

Pickup

I know its a fishman, but I'm not sure what model. This guy back home in Hawaii installed it. I've recently installed a Dean Markley uke pickup in one of my other ukes, and I like the sound, its an easy install, no soldering needed and the output is larger than the fishman.

Holes

Nice...and thanks! The only thing I would be worried about is if I didn't drill the hole perfectly straight. That would not be good:( I wish there was a way to ensure that I get it straight. Any ideas...how did you do that?

It was really risky but it ended up working, I just held the uke and drilled. I would suggest using one of those workbench type clamp things that they showed on the vid. That way you can keep the uke stable while you drill. Also most drills come with a leveler type thing on the back and tops of the drills. This way if you keep the bubble in the crosshairs you'll be drilling a nice straight hole. Most guitar places will install pickups too. Its not too expensive for labor (60bucks maybe?) and then you don't have to worry about ruining a uke.

Great job Jason, nice vid, very clean playing. thanks, Appreciate it much. :)

Man, that was tight. Good singing and playing! You have talent. Definitely have to favorite that.

Top Bottom