very nice baritones for sale

kim jorgensen

Reaction score
Berkeley/Oakland area: I have two very nice baritones for sale. One's a Bushman that's a bit of a collector's item as they don't make them anymore. It's in perfect shape, a Jenny and has all the grace that Bushman is known for, sweetness of tone, lightness, and a fast neck.

My other is a Kala Koa acoustic/electric with built in pickup, in perfect shape. Both come with cases. The Kala came from Music Guy Mic.

Why am I selling???????Cuz I've finally settled on the tenor and have a Bushman and tenor I love but am thinking of a Kanilea tenor, that's why. They're both great baritones and I'd like $300 each/firm. I'd prefer selling to someone local so I don't have to deal with the hassle of mailing but let me know what you're thinking. I'd have to add for shipping. These are more than fine baritones.

Here's info from where I bought the Kala and I paid $20 for shipping (You would save about $79 if you buy in the Bay Area)

: http://cgi.ebay.com.my/KALA-BARITON...-KA-KBE-C_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ330335368942

I'm not a computer person so I don't have photos of the Bushman but it's for someone who knows what a Bushman is and appreciates them.

Last edited:
Photos would help.
–Lori

Top Bottom