The patriotic uke music thread!

Joko

Reaction score
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! Yay America!

How about a thread of your patriotic uke videos? I hope the performers in the fine threads below this one don't mind me reposting their links, but I was hoping also to get folks to post links to their favorite uke videos featuring American themes.

LET THIS BE TONIGHT'S FIREWORKS!​

UKULELE UNDERGROUND STYLE!!​

GX991 (sry I don't know your real name) posted this version of Stars and Stripes Forever using Dominator's tabs.

TokyoUketarist put out this stunning version of the Star Spangled Banner...

Lastly, here is me, two years ago today, singing Yankee Doodle Dandy. I was just learning to play the uke back then (can't believe I was using a PICk!), and I was a little sauced, but its fun for what it is...

If you know of other beautiful, funny or remarkable USA-themed uke vids, please post them here! I got some more coming...

Out here on the Northwest, it's finally getting dark enough for fireworks...

Yankee Doodle 2009

So I did the same song I did on this day in 2007. My uke is better. My video making skills are more elaborate, but then I checked the blog I wrote on this day two years ago and I started to wonder if I'd progressed as far as I though in the two years since then... click my blog link if you want to read more about it.

YANKEE DOODLE 2009 EDITION

Top Bottom