I'm on a poster!

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
2009entertainmentpostercopy-1.jpg

Boo yeah! I am really excited to play for this. My picture is even on the poster!

Just thought I'd share my excitement with you guys. I am just SOO flipping excited. :D

(Sorry for not posting last week, I've been on vacation without a computer :shaka: )

2009entertainmentpostercopy-1.jpg

Boo yeah! I am really excited to play for this. My picture is even on the poster!

Just thought I'd share my excitement with you guys. I am just SOO flipping excited. :D

(Sorry for not posting last week, I've been on vacation without a computer :shaka: )

Congrats man, that's really cool and looks excellent! Hope your holiday was fun.

Coolness abounds!

I can tell you, as a guy who made a living out of making posters, that some of the keys to "getting on a poster" is to (1) have your picture taken doing something cool, (2) have good lighting (often out of your control), (3) look like you are having a good time (the poster is meant to bring people to an event!).

I worked with a speedway for many years. I told the guys how to get on the cover of the program was simple. (1) win a lot; (2) do something stupid in front of a photographer: (3) be REAL NICE to the program guys.

You scored, look good doing it, and look like you are having a good time. Don't screw it up...:eek:

Very cool!

What's more, isn't it great that the Ukulele Underground is so friendly, even didgeridoo players can blend in.
Honk on, my friend!

ah?

:love:

Top Bottom