Must read! Kanile'a Ukulele

cruzer75

Reaction score
My father always told me to share the wealth. I was working on an endorsement contract with Kanile’a Ukulele but it was put on hold along with our album because my singer and bass player got caught with ten pounds of green stuff:confused:. Any how, still got my ukulele for 300 bucks just had to pay for the wood and paua abalone. So for you guys I was thinking creating a custom U.U. or if anyone is interested in buying a kanile’a ukulele I can get a decent price. I was thinking in of inlaying An U.U. logo on the uke or if anyone has suggestion let me know soon. We definitely need at least 3 to get a good price but the more people buy the more you guys can get off. If there is any interest P.M me.
Note: I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart and I will never lie about the price to profit for myself.
This is Kanile’a theme song thing so enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAaKDVpAUIw

Okay so i am going to take the average of everybody price range. Also what do you think we should do in designs for ukulele underground. Or do you just want a custom one for yourself? get back at me

aw man, i wanna get into this but i promised myself that i wont get a new uke until im done with schooling. but here's a suggestion. for the head, maybe put the half-uke with the plants growing out of it (the lil pic right next to "ukulele" in the UU logo). probly make it solid too without the grass stuff.

Wow...speak of the devil.. I just emailed Kanilea yesterday to get a quote on the following:

Standard Tenor soundmonster w/ slotted headstock and pickup installed...

I am really interested too:eek:

The owners are out of the office for the rest of the week I think??

what would an approximate price be? if you don't want to post that, please PM me.

dang me and this UAS.

after my kala broke i'm really interested in gettin something more dependable. I really like this model
2b01_1_sbl.JPG

price its going for is $1500 on ebay.

oh yeah for the idea of the UU ukulele put the half ukulele logo as an inlay on the fretboard and UU at the head with red mother of pearl inlay around the sound box hmmmmmm mmm mother of pearl inlay.

Last edited:
actually.... depending on the specs and the pricing, i might consider getting one haha.

Read this if you are really interested

check out the updated post i wrote entitle "update on custom kanile'a ukulele

Man, this better not be some early april fool's kind of thing. I mean I just spent 1000 bucks on a kanilea that I'm in love with, but for 3 bills...Damn. I gotta say thanks Mr. President and your economic freebies for buying me a new uke.

Kanile'a ukulele

I had no idea what you are trying to say funky peanuts. If you would of read the original post it mentioned that I am in an endorsement contract with Kanile'a ukulele with subsequent to half of my band being arrested and possibly felons. I myself had to just pay for the wood and paua. CLARIFICATION FOR EVERYONE it will be impossible to get everyone ukulele for 300 dolars Joe and Kristen Souza need to pay bills and other stuff. Although, i may be able to get a bundle of ukulele for a decent price under retail.
Tim Cruz

I'm interested. I've been really impressed with kanile'a and their quality. The only thing though... I dont really like the pegs on the bridge. If I could get one with the regular "classical" style bridge that'd be great. If it's possible, ask them if they can give me quote on:

Slotted head
active pickup
classical bridge
cutaway
inlays

Much mahalos dude! :D

I already have a KSC-1 and would easily by another Kanile'a in a tenor size. Count me in if you can make it happen. A slotted head would be nice. I have a thing for those slotted head ukes. Keep us informed.

My bad, Cruzer, I didn't mean to come out rude in that way. I mean hook ups like this are hard to come by. If I offended you in any way, I apologize. But what I did mean is that, with the free money coming our way from Mr. President. Looks like I might get me another uke, by way of you, of course. Thanks.

Top Bottom