Heartbroken!

NatalieLin6

Reaction score
In a little suburb outside of Detroit, Michigan.
Well, I somehow managed to crack the tuning peg on my ukulele. Now I can't play it until I get it fixed. How will I survive? I guess that just means I am going to have to try harder to get a Mainland as soon as possible.

Hey Nat,
I just listened to your cover of "i can see clearly now". I think you sang that very well. I do have to agree with you that you need a new uke. As far as cracking your tuner peg.....hmmmm.....you could easily replace that. Don't doubt yourself.....you play uke, you play guitar, and you sing. You can change a tuning peg. The don't cost that much. Go for it! Keep up the singing!

There's bound to be a shop near Detroit Rock City that has uke pegs. Look for one that specializes or features lots of acoustic guitars and folk instruments.

hh to the rescue!

Friction pegs are so easy to replace it's ridiculous. You can dooo eeet!

Thank you!!!!!

PM me your address Nat and I'll send you a set ASAP!

Well I fixed it so I can play until I replace it, that was my main worry. I knew I would be able to replace it eventually, but just knowing I couldn't play it right then was a bummer. I even had a dream last night that all my tuner pegs were missing off of my ukulele. HAHA! If you send me a set Mike, I will be forever in your debt :)

Hey Nat,
I just listened to your cover of "i can see clearly now". I think you sang that very well. I do have to agree with you that you need a new uke. As far as cracking your tuner peg.....hmmmm.....you could easily replace that. Don't doubt yourself.....you play uke, you play guitar, and you sing. You can change a tuning peg. The don't cost that much. Go for it! Keep up the singing!
Thank you for the compliments. I have faith in myself that I can fix it. Although I am hoping I won't have to play it for long because it will be replaced once I save enough for my new Mainland.

Top Bottom