Harry Potter

Bratset

Reaction score
New Harry Potter movie comming in not many days!!
What do you all think??! :)
Just got my tickets for the premier in Norway :)
17th of July 00:06 :)

Yep, I'm looking forward to it. That was my favorite book since Snape is my favorite character.

Yep, I'm looking forward to it. That was my favorite book since Snape is my favorite character.

Cool, personally Ron is my favortite char So I am realy looking forward to movie 7, I once wrote a analysis on Ron's role in that book, whit main focus on the chapter "The Silver Doe" which I think is the most important chapter in the book. Snape has an important role there to ;)

I am a real HP freak, read each book about 40-50 times :)

The very best HP movie was the first. They told the story well, and got the "feel" just right. The rest have been good in parts, but rather unsatisfactory overall. The dragon sequence in Goblet of Fire was outstanding.

John Colter.

The very best HP movie was the first. They told the story well, and got the "feel" just right. The rest have been good in parts, but rather unsatisfactory overall. The dragon sequence in Goblet of Fire was outstanding.

John Colter.

I almost agree :)
I think movie one and two where great, and the rest good in parts

John Colter.

I too agree with this. I loved the books, but most of the movies just give a snapshot of what was in the books. The only thing I don't like about the movies is that all the kids are too old now. It's like Harry Potter - the college years.

I too agree with this. I loved the books, but most of the movies just give a snapshot of what was in the books. The only thing I don't like about the movies is that all the kids are too old now. It's like Harry Potter - the college years.

The books are way better yeah offcourse, so when ever a new movie comes out my hopes isn't to high :)

Harry Potter college years lol hehe :p sadly it's true

Whenever they make a film based on a book, the book is almost always better. The one exception that I can remember was "Diehard". The film was outstanding, so I bought the original book. I wished I hadn't bothered. It was crap!

John Colter.

I'm trying to be interested. The 6th book moved way, WAY too fast and tried too hard to cross from fantasy into mystery and I just wasn't thrilled with it. I got 30 pages or so into the last one, then my mom died and since I can't talk to her about it, I haven't been able to force myself to read it.
I'll go see the flick, though.

I think they wuz all awesome. I swear I read the entire series in less than 3 weeks total

Gaaaaaaah;
i spent HOURS looking for tickets online to the
midnight showing of harry potter tonight/early tomorrow morning

THEN IT HAPPENED:

my computer broke. Dx
i spent 2 hours trying to get it to start, i went to check if theyre were tickets still available ...

then i saw red bold letters that said : SOLD OUT .
im sad. :(

I am going to troll the line of people waiting for tonight's midnight showing by dressing as Gandalf while holding a sign that says, "Snape kills Dumbledore". (highlight to read spoiler)

I'm looking forward to the movie. I loved the books. Movies are never as good, but they're still fun.

Top Bottom