I've been Dominated!

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
I can't think of a better way to spend my 4,000th post than by telling you all about my amazingly good fortune today.

I've been Dominated! :D

You all know Dominator is also a luthier. Today, he sent me one of his ukuleles. It came at about 10AM and I haven't put it down since. Suffice it to say that I'm a happy, happy man today. Dom says that the ukulele is a "blem," or a second. All I can say is that as soon as it arrived, it instantly became my best ukulele, by far.

Here's his initial write up with a sound sample and pictures.

Dom, I can't thank you enough, man. I'm going to play her constantly. Anyone got any ideas for a name? :D

wow! Seeso you deserve it man. You've been great help to us on the forums and showed a hell alot of entertainment on youtube.
I hope to see heaps of videos of that gorgeous ukulele soon and in person when you come down to Australia with bosk&hon.

All the best sir.

WOW!!
Congrats! that is such a awesome uke!!!!
I don't think I can use enought exclamation marks here!!!!

It realy was a nice way of using you 4000th post!!
Again.. CONGRATS!!
amazning uke

I can't think of a better way to spend my 4,000th post than by telling you all about my amazingly good fortune today.

I've been Dominated! :D

You all know Dominator is also a luthier. Today, he sent me one of his ukuleles. It came at about 10AM and I haven't put it down since. Suffice it to say that I'm a happy, happy man today. Dom says that the ukulele is a "blem," or a second. All I can say is that as soon as it arrived, it instantly became my best ukulele, by far.

Here's his initial write up with a sound sample and pictures.

Dom, I can't thank you enough, man. I'm going to play her constantly. Anyone got any ideas for a name? :D

Yeah you're really lucky to have that uke! Just shows what a great guy Dom is. Congrats on the 4000 posts too.

Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm just stunned at Dom's generousity. :worship:

Wow, that looks stunning! Dom's such a nice guy for doing this, and I couldn't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Congrats!

she's gorgeous! congrats :)

again, this community exceeds all expectations :shaka:

Um...well...how about the little Dominatrix?

First thing that popped into my mind too! :smileybounce:

First Koa from da Dom, what an honor though well deserved.

Last edited:
Seeso, congrats with your 4000th post (mine 100, got still a long way to go:D). Also congrats to Dominator, what a beauty you made. Good looks and sound! Can't wait to see the vids of your colab(s):shaka:

Awesome! Maybe you'll be insipred to MAKE A FREAKING VIDEO ONCE IN A WHILE.

LOLZ!

Seeso,
I'm just glad you like and hope it works out great for you. I look forward to some videos with it including our upcoming collab.

Absolutely, Dom. Can't wait for that collaboration. It'll be dope!

Top Bottom