FF7:Crisis Core

I heard the game came out a few days ago. Anyone have any details. I heard the gameplay was really good and the battle system's changed. Anyone here have it or have any info about it?

Im new, first i say hello ;)

I have the game on PSP, and its really good and nice to play, Final Fantasy 7 Crisis core is a very nice game, and the battle System is difficult than the other games. You can run around and sometimes come´s a sound ( Enemie Appears) and you can kill the enemies with the sword or some magic ;).
( you can also run in the battle but only in a small field)
I have the game maby two weeks, and im lvl 40... about 25Hours played....
The news on this game i think is, you can make missions that means you can play the story, or you make missions at the savepoint, at the missions you became some kind of good items, new materia or Accessories :)

I hope the datails will help you, sorry if u cant read my english its not pretty good...

Greetz
Kira

ya that game is friken sweet.

i got it last night two days ago when i got my new darth vader psp slim.

get it.

it is amazing

does anyone know if they sell a slim, black, psp????????

please respond quickly because my brothers birthday is coming up soon.

hey guys i just got God of War: Chains of Olympus and it is amazing too.

I will also recomend the monster hunter games.

they are a lot of fun.

PS3 Graphic Quality

Crisis Core, is.... SICKK!!!!

Games got some sick graphics and the opening scene is intense.

Good game, must purchase. Level system is kinda dumb. Meh. Whatev

Good game nun the less.

Great game!
I don't like the storytelling that final fantasy has started to do...really gets on my nerves.
But the battle system is tons of fun. Plenty of sidequests to do (called missions).
Also the leveling may look random but it isn't! Each enemy gives experience and it actually adds to the chances of leveling. With enough experience the game is FORCED to level you so don't worry about it!

Top Bottom