WTT: Honu traditional Tenor + additional payment for a Kamaka HF-3

Apfelkuch3n

Reaction score
Aloha,

is there someone who'd like to trade my brand new, "unplayed" Honu traditional tenor for a Kamaka HF-3?
Please offer me your Kamaka HF-3 even if it's a little damaged or old, but why do I write this, there won't be any offers anyway, but I try :)

I bought my Honu traditional tenor in May here in Germany.

I played only for a max. of two hours because I had to learn for school, but now I'm free and I've got enough time. It's not that I don't like her, but something inside of me wants a HF-3.

Photos of my Honu :)

Thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to your answers, maybe someone wants to trade, maybe someone from Germany. That'd be so awesome.

Mahalo :shaka:

Lou

Last edited:
Hf-3

Hey lou,

Cant help you myself, but I saw this add of fleamarket music. You could contact her to work something out, or just buy hers, and sell yours. Up to you of course! :)

Its about 8 down in the first column of the marketplace page.

HTML:
http://www.fleamarketmusic.com/marketplace/default.asp

Heres the add.
And p.s. im in no way affiliated with this person, or uke. Good luck!

"Beautiful Kamaka HF-3 Tenor w/Fishman pickup

I purchased this beauiful koa Kamaka uke about a year ago (Aug 2008) on FMM from a man who said he didn't have time to play it. I played it once in September for a uke club performance, and it has remained in its case since then with the humidifier(non-smoking household). I really prefer playing a concert size uke, rather than a tenor. There is one very tiny fine superficial scratch (like a 1/2" hair) on the lower bout and one small little mark 3/8" in the side waist. There is also a small light circle about the size of a petite pea under the finish at the bottom side, so it must have come from the factory that way. All of these are unnoticeable except under very close scrutiny with a bright light. You can not see them in any of these pictures, so please email me and I will send additional photos. Overall, it's in excellent condition. It looks beautiful, sounds wonderful, has great action, and comes with a terrific hard, padded case and humidifier. See Kamaka website for more info: http://www.kamakahawaii.com/instruments.html

Price: asking $975.00 or b.o.
Name: Lisa
Posted On: 7/5/2009"

Top Bottom