New Arrival

jazzuke

Reaction score
I just received my Kanilea K-2 Tenor (ordered from Music Guy Mic).

First of all, the guy ships fast and ships well..instrument was very well padded and stung with excellent strings (reminding me just how bad the strings are on my other two...yuch!). I would absolutely recommend him as a first-rate guy to buy from.

The instrument itself is very well made: Koa body with nicely matched on the back. The uke plays beautifully with a very sweet sound. I really like the feel of the neck.

Very nice uke...I've only played it for a couple of minutes so I'll probably have more to say in a week or two...once I've wrapped my ears around it.

Congrats on the purchase of a K2. What, no pics . . . lol!

I have a K2 Kanile'a tenor that I adore, I'm sure that you will also find it is a great instrument. Congratulations on the new purchase, but you know what they say, pics or it didn't happen! :) Can't wait to see it, have fun with that beauty!

You Want Pictures - you got pictures!

Is it real? Or, is it memorex?

Attachments

• New Uke.jpg
    New Uke.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 45
That's a pretty one. Congrats.

That's a beaut! :D I did see your K2 on Mike's ebay page, (which I have bookmarked) and remember thinking that someone was going to get a nice one. Glad its going to a good home! Is this your first Kanilea, or is this an ongoing case of UAS?

It is my first tenor...I've already got a soprano and a concert...though I don't think I'm going to keep all three. I know I'll keep the tenor...have to decide between the soprano and the concert.

It's my first K uke...the more I play it, the more I like it though.

Top Bottom