Kamaka Responsiveness?

BrotherUke

Reaction score
I really have a major case of UAS for a Kamaka tenor. I wrote to them a few days ago to inquire 1. if the factory direct 10% discount was still in effect, 2. cost of cases (because they are no longer listed on the website), and 3. cost of shipping to CT. I haven't heard anything. Is this unusual or do I just need to cool off the UAS jets and be patient?

Best bet would be to call them directly @ 1-808-531-3165. Another option is to check out some of their authorized dealers. Mandolin Brothers has two HF-3s listed. The Kamaka cases are ok, but I would spend a little more for a Ko'olau or Oahu case as pictured below.

0b2c_1.JPG

Hmm, I had a quick response when I wrote to them a while back (asking about custom curly koa). Maybe because of the 4th of July weekend they closed for the holiday. I would give it a few more days before getting concerned. I am addicted to my Kamaka, the wait is worth it, hang in there....or give them a call. I did when I ordered a Kamaka tshirt and they were very helpful and kind on the phone. 1-808-531-3165 is the number I think.

Edit: oops, Kanaka already gave you the number. But I would think maybe the holiday is why they didn't answer your email yet...

I really have a major case of UAS for a Kamaka tenor. I wrote to them a few days ago to inquire 1. if the factory direct 10% discount was still in effect, 2. cost of cases (because they are no longer listed on the website), and 3. cost of shipping to CT. I haven't heard anything. Is this unusual or do I just need to cool off the UAS jets and be patient?

Hey they always responded quickly when I contacted them via e-mail. It may be they are busy or it's a holiday there.

They have basic cases (the price of which I don't know) but they also sell ProTec cases (very good canvas style cases) for $90. Hope that helps!

John

Thanks everyone. I'll wait another day or so.

Kaknaka, One of those H3's on the Mandolin Brothers site is really calling out to me. I may do something about that tomorrow.

Top Bottom