relaxing songs..

mangouker

Reaction score
hey im looking for some songs that have a fun amount of picking. I really want them to be mellow or very moving..ya know the kind that really hit the soul..if you have any tabs or songs like that let me know

The book, Famous Solos and Duets for the Ukulele, edited and arranged by John King has some wonderful pieces, several by Ernest Ka'ai, a well known early 20th century Hawaiian musician. The book has an excellent preface of ukulele history. There are also some advanced strumming pieces that are very difficult to play well (John was a master musician. If you've never seen or heard him play, search his name and ukulele on youtube. His right had technique was impeccable) The book is well worth it if you are looking for some lovely picking pieces. It also comes with a cd of John playing the pieces.
Regards,
Ray

Ooooh... nice links, Hippie!

:shaka:

JJ

hey im looking for some songs that have a fun amount of picking. I really want them to be mellow or very moving..ya know the kind that really hit the soul..if you have any tabs or songs like that let me know

Try to listen those songs from 80's that kind of songs makes me relax after work.

Top Bottom